Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Will and Working out...

Boy howdy. Today, I got to the YMCA fine, but it was a struggle to get through every minute. I kept saying, "You can do 20 minutes" and then I would get there and say, "well, it's only 10 more minutes to 30" and so on till I did my 40 minutes. The second week is definitely harder, but I am excited about it. It feels good to work out, I can already feel my legs getting blood back to them. Now I just need the will power and the self discipline. That is what I have been praying for from God! Well, that's all for today...

2 comments:

betsyann said...

good job! Sometimes I think to myself--"What kind of person do you want to be?" That helps me sometimes.

You can call me Kentolla said...

That's good Betsy! It really helped me today. That is probably a good question to ask in a lot of areas of life...