Friday, March 28, 2008

Dream

Yesterday I had a dream (I was taking an afternoon nap, I heard that is common during the 2nd trimester of pregnancies). In my dream there were all these people that I knew who are kind of legalistic in their walk with Christ, they were all walking through this maze. The maze was made up of balsa wood boards that were like 8 feet long and 4 inches wide by half inch thick. I saw them going through the maze and decided that I needed to break the wood so they can get to the goal without having to go through the maze. Anyway, there was a little more to the dream, but Jenni is ready for me to go...

4 comments:

nattyman said...

Interesting... I would like to hear the rest of the dream. I wasn't in it was I?

You can call me Kentolla said...

In the end of the dream, they had a big council to decide what to do with me, they were so mad that I was getting rid of the maze... I kept trying to convince them that the maze was keeping them and others from Jesus.

You were not in this dream...

lobiwan said...

That's the kinda dream gets people thrown into pits.

You can call me Kentolla said...

as a matter of fact, I was just thrown in a pit today...