Saturday, March 29, 2008

'Nother Dream

So I had another dream last night. I was at this huge mansion on a huge hill. I got in a go cart with two of my friends (Chris L., & Heath H.). We were driving around the mansion and the two of them kept whining that we weren't going any faster. I specifically remember Heath saying, "Can't this thing go any faster", and giving Chris a High Five. I said, "You want fast, I'll give you fast", I abruptly turned the car down hill going offroading. We flew over a little bump and realized that there was only a hundred feet left before we crashed into the ocean. I hit the breaks and remembered that we were in a go-cart and that it was not equiped with the kind of breaking system we would need. I looked back at the guys, said farewell and woke myself up right before we bound into the water. For all I know, Heath and Chris hit the water. I hope they are ok, wherever they are... Anyway, that's my newest, latest dream. Hope your not mad that you read all the way to here and this is how it ends...

4 comments:

betsyann said...

You want an interpretation? See me. :)

You can call me Kentolla said...

Hah, k, I do indeed want and need an intterpretation...

nattyman said...

You jerk you just abandon your friends like that!! See if I ever get in a car with you driving again.

Very interesting. I have some ideas on what it means too. I would like to hear what betsyann thinks though.

You can call me Kentolla said...

That's the second dream with Heath where I potentially kill him in a car. The first was the night before we left for college, I had a dream that I killed him in a car wreck and had to tell his parents.

I remember that while I was telling Brenda, there were fish swimming around behind her in the house.

I was so nervous the next day as we drove to MCC.