Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Talkin bout good vibrations!


I think I like Netvibes. I definitely like it for keeping up on blogs. It makes it much easier and it is much more efficient than an simple RSS Reader. I can either read an RSS version of a post, or I can click on a button that says "show website" and it will load (which has been preloaded while you were reading the post) the website page of the blog and I can comment, etc. It's super nice. You can check out how it works by visiting my universe!

I use it for keeping updated on sports (which I am ever trying to understand) and some other stuff...

2 comments:

Trinket said...

This very cool! Also, my blog is different than what you have on the page. It is http://ponderinghope.blogspot.com/

Just FYI!

Trinket said...

That last comment was supposed to have an "is" in the first sentence --> This IS very cool! :)