Monday, December 18, 2006

I Passed...

I took my greek alphabet test today and passed! Pretty sweet!
I didn't know but I had to read out of the Greek text, which I hadn't practiced, and he quoted some words to me and I had to write them in Greek, but evidentally I passed! It's so funny how nervous I was when talking to him, even though I have nothing to be nervous about, I know the stuff. I sounded like a third grader or something... Oh well, I made it.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent, I'm all for snow, but could you maybe sing something like, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - after everyone has traveled?" That would be great! :) See you soon.

You can call me Kentolla said...

hah! Hey Katrina, Let's not bicker and argue over who sang what... I'm praying for snow now and after everyone has traveled with a brief enterlude for travel...