Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I sing the song let it snow as my prayer for snow, I'm pretty sure God thinks it is wonderfully entertaining, and I find it rather pleasant to sing. My only complaint is I keep missing the snow. Last year during the big snow I was in Chicago with only flurries, this year it skips over us and hits Wichita. I believe that enough of us sing this song as our snow prayer, that maybe, just maybe, God will dump on us and we will all get to go sledding and drink hot chocolate.
Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

3 comments:

linda jean said...

hey kento... I'm game for pray/singing. (I just noticed my little link).

You can call me Kentolla said...

Glad to count you in! Yeah, I read all of your blogs and didn't know why I hadn't added you...

nattyman said...

In our defense we had virtually NO snow last year and it only really counts on Christmas/Christmas Eve anyway.

But you can still count me in on the "Let it snow" prayer.