Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Livin in Tennessee



This morning I woke up to early so I got in my rental and took off for an adventure. I drove and just took any road that led me up into the moutains of TN. I ended up of a dirt road as you can see in the picture that was pretty steep. I was listening to U2 "Where the Streets Have No Name", it was all pretty awesome! I also included this picture of this beautiful Willow I took while driving on a tiny curvy road. TN is a beautiful place. I have added a youtube video of U2 so you can enjoy the music and think about driving on winedy backroads with me, going where ever the road takes us (this is the beauty of the GPS, I can go where ever I want and the GPS tells me exactly how to get back without me knowing anything).

This afternoon, we just did a bunch or Orientating... I have learned how to learn and what my Masters will consist of. Met a bunch of other guys that are just like me and drank a Mt. Dew. I'm off to dinner soon and then an evening of excitement. I will update again as soon as I feel I need to :).

2 comments:

You can call me Kentolla said...

I'll have you know, that's a ford focus I'm driving- not some fancy smancy Land Rover or something. Going up the hill, there was a little rock and I almost high centered on it. I had to get out and make sure there wasn't any oil leaking or anything...

Marcus Satellite said...

Hi Kentolla,

That is just the perfect song for driving out in the wilderness. I'm a big U2 fan too. I covered "Where The Streets Have No Name" on my album, The Marcus Satellite Tribute To U2, on iTunes.


Enjoy, and drive safe!
Marcus