Tuesday, September 25, 2007

If you know me...

I have decided to start getting up in the mornings and working out before I go to work. I am really praying that God will give me the self discipline to continue this course. Most of you know me well enough to know that I am a great starter and a mediocre finisher. I would like to ask you to pray for me that God would not let me sputter out of this lifestyle change, and that you would keep me accountable by asking me how I'm doing with it and not allow me to give you the "it's going well" answer. Ask me how much I did on the treadmill that day, or what workouts I did. Thanks for helping me stay accountable! I feel like I need to do this for Jenni, my future children, my youth group, church, friends, etc. I want to be able to run again :)

1 comment:

the quammunists said...

You can do it, Kent. So, how are you doing?