Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Teeth


Well boys and gurls, it's official, I took my good friend Matt Lobmeyers advice and saw the good ol' Dentist. Some may have thought me to be an anti-dentite, but truth be told, I love the dentist... The guy is the only doctor that has never given me bad news. In fact, today I got a "that a boy" from him as he looked at my teeth in awe and amazement.
I was a little worried that it might go the other way, it had been 4 years since my last visit, but the dentist was so impressed with my teeth that he took pictures of them and spent several minutes just doddling over the impressiveness of my pearly whites...

2 comments:

nattyman said...

There is something not right about that. Especially coming from a guy who didn't brush his teeth through most of college! Surely the "awe and amazement" was over the lack of care. He must have thought it all so hopeless that there was no point in telling you the bad news. The pictures will be shown to all the little kids to scare them into brushing more.

btw, sorry this comment is so late but it is the first chance I have had in 2 months to look at blogs :-S

You can call me Kentolla said...

Well played my friend, well played...