Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Silly Scientists...

I was watching the today show this morning. They were doing a little segment on the Galapagos Islands. I found it ironic because they were talking to the President of the Charles Darwin Society or something like that and he was talking about all of the conservation efforts they are hoping to put in place to keep animals from becoming extinct. The irony to me was this guy is the president of a group trying to keep Darwinism (evolution) alive and yet they are attempting to bypass survival of the fittest - the thing that makes evolution possible. I am all for saving animal species on the brink of extinction, but I would think any good evolutionist would be glad to see them go, if they were too weak to survive, then why keep them around. I guess I will never know...

No comments: